Pontoon Boat Rentals
Want to take in all that the lake has to offer? Want easy access to the gorgeous waterfalls?
We rent pontoon boats:
- Half Day
Note: Minimum weekday rental is 4 hours.
Maximum Capacity: 10-12 (dependent on boat size/availability).
Life vests for children 12 and under are provided. Adult Life Vests (other than standard orange vests, which are provided) available on request.
Pontoon Boat Features
Our fleet of pontoons include:
- 22 to 28 feet long
- Reliable and easy to use 4 stroke engines
- Bemini tops for comfort and shade
- Swim ladder
- Map of the lake
- Complete safety equipment
Pontoon Rental Prices
- Our prices vary depending on the size of the pontoon, length of time for the rental and day of the week.
- The cost of the fuel used during the rental shall be added to the overall fee.
- Damage incurred during a rental shall be assessed and repair fees/parts replacement added to the final cost.
- While we do allow pets/dogs on board, if excess shedding or damage to the boat is incurred as a result of the pet cleaning costs shall be added to the final costs.
|Pontoons – 22 ft. 4 Hour Rentals||Weekday: $200||Weekend: $245||Holiday: $265|
|Pontoons – 22 ft. 8 Hour Rentals||Weekday: $275||Weekend: $300||Holiday: $325|
|Pontoons – 24+ ft. 4 Hour Rentals||Weekday: $235||Weekend: $300||Holiday: $325|
|Pontoons – 24+ ft. 8 Hour Rentals||Weekday: $295||Weekend: $325||Holiday: $350|
We’ll Meet You There!
Unique to our rentals is that we will meet you at the Lake Jocassee or Lake Keowee landing, launch your boat, go over operation and safety equipment, and pick up the boat at your arrival back at the landing. Rentals are available from 6:00 am to 10:00 pm.
All pontoons come with full safety equipment including:
- Life jackets
- Fire extinguisher
For safety reasons, we do not allow or furnish barbecue grills on the pontoons.
Available On Request
The following items are available at an extra charge:
- Ice chests
- Fishing tackle
Would you rather have someone show you the lake; take you to the best places? Check out our guided tours.
We also have canoes for rent; ask about our special canoe rental rates when rented with a pontoon boat.
Need something else? Use our Contact Us page.